This release deprecates lot of things that will be removed in the next major version. The most important ones are:
- `Abstract*` classes, which are currently used to inherit modules from other one. You can now import other modules from the `woob_modules` package.
- The `nss` module. It is currently in use when scraping low-security websites, as `nss` is as permissive than browser. However, `nss` is deprecated for yours. Instead, modules should use the new `LowSecHTTPAdapter`, and users of the library should not use anymore `nss` functions.
It also introduces the use of `pyproject.toml` instead of `setup.py`.
Woob 3.4 includes 58 commits by 13 contributors.
- deprecate `woob` and `weboob` arguments to `Browser` constructor
- deprecate the `Weboob` profile
- deprecate the `RequestsManager` class
- deprecate `Abstract*` classes
- deprecate `nss`
- add a `LowSecHTTPAdapter` to use in `Brower`'s `HTTP_ADAPTER_CLASS` to be more permissive with low-security websites.
- Add `birth_place` field to `CapProfile`
- deprecate the `weboob` attribute
- allow loading single-file modules
- in debug mode, display all warnings including deprecation ones
- display a user friendly error message if `prettytable` is missing
- add dependencies in modules' `requirements.txt`
- CI: add script `check_modules.sh`
- use `pyproject.toml` instead of `setup.py`