What is woob
woob is a collection of applications able to interact with websites, without requiring the user to open them in a browser. It also provides well-defined APIs to talk to websites lacking one.
Why use woob
- You get information faster
- You can script around woob to automate tasks
- It extends websites features
- It helps blind people use crappy websites
- Reuse your favorite applications.
What sets woob apart
- Focus on quality applications, not just a limited script
- Not tied to a particular website, no need to learn many interfaces
- Continuous integration notifies developers if a website has changed
- Graphical, textual, or programming interfaces for the same capabilities
- The update system allows pushing fixes quickly to end users
- Professional usage is available.
Court beautiful girls (or guys) without much effort on major dating websites with this great software.
Find a home on housings websites, bookmark them, write notes, etc.
Search informations about movies and actor, as well that find subtitles and torrents for the movie.
Monitor your phone consumption.
Use your mail client to troll on your favorite websites!
Read messages on your favorite websites and feed the troll. It supports forums, newspapers, etc.
You are unemployed? Use this application to search job offers!
Edit MediaWiki articles (including Wikipedia) or other websites.
Search recipes, display details and pictures of te result, and export it in a readable format.
Find videos on websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, but also YouPorn, and many others. Enjoy the videos without Flash or Silverlight.
Watch the evolution of your bank accounts with munin.
Lookup for your favorite songs and get their lyrics.
Send us an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to the mailing list and read the older threads in the archives.
Join #woob on Libera.Chat.